Water Purification Procedure In Rural Areas
Safe Water is packed in a 3.5g triple foil sachet. One sachet can purify contaminated water in quantities of between 20 and 25 litres of water. If less water is used than the said 20 liters, the potent formula of Safe Water will not dissolve 100% within 5 minutes. The water will have a murky white colour. The murky whiteness will dissolve and disappear in time and, it is not harmful for the person or animal drinking that purified water.
It is however important to note that for the optimum efficiency of the Safe Water to work, the indicated 20 to 25 litres water is applicable.
Any bucket or bottle can be used to purify contaminated water with the 3,5g Safe Water sachet.
1) Always make sure that the bottle or bucket is clean from any leaves, stones, grass, sticks and mud.
2) Rinse the bottle or bucket with water.
3) Fill the bottle or bucket with water.
4) Open the Safe Water sachet and empty the contents into the contaminated water.
5) Shake the bottle for 10 seconds or stir the bucket for 10 seconds. The Safe Water powder will dissolve and start its process of purification.
6) The water will now be safe for drinking as all harmful bacteria and virusses will be killed.
7) If required by the individual; leave the water in the bottle or bucket for 40 minutes for complete clarity and visibility of the water. This will allow the flocculent to precipitate all solids to the bottom.
8) At the bottom of the bottle or bucket you will see the dirt (solids) that has been separated from the clean water above it.
9) Use a clean cloth or skirt or shirt to separate the clear clean water from the dirt at the bottom of the bottle or bucket.
Due to the fact that Safe Water has such a potent formula, any contaminated cloth won’t contaminate the water again after filtration.
We at Safe Water can confirm that water which is purified by Safe Water Sachet, is clean for 72 hours